Helping you survive a large loss to your home
Dealing with a significant loss following a major incident such as a fire or flood can be a nightmare for anyone. Should the worst happen, you will need specialist claims support to help get things back to normal as quickly as possible.
Making a claim for a large loss is often a complicated and time-consuming process, so it's good to know you will have a dedicated expert to manage your claim from day one.
Loss Assist insurance will pay for a dedicated loss adjuster to support you through this difficult time, preparing the claim and negotiating on your behalf to make sure that any insured losses are paid fairly and on time.
What the policy provides
- Up to £100,000 in fees for a loss adjuster
- A visit from a dedicated professional within 24 hours of claim notification
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of your claim
- Updates and support throughout the claims process
- Cover for the cost of experts such as engineers, architects, surveyors or contractors where required to prepare the claim